Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Frustrations

Yesterday supper almost didn't happen. I fell asleep shortly after posting and slept until the time I should have had supper just about done. I even slept through my phone ringing which never happens (Sorry Ang! I will call you Sat!). Ooops. It all worked out anyway. Today was a pretty normal day at work and I was feeling some better, having rested some and having my hormones settle a little bit. I came home and got some general house keeping done, since I knew we were having left overs for supper and I didn't need to cook. Then my partner comes home and the first words out of his mouth are "Were you bored?", indicating my cleaning. WHAT!!!???!!! I said no I just saw that it needed to be done since I didn't feel up to it earlier in the week, you know throwing up and all that. Then he wanted to know why I was in such a poopy mood. Argh. Sometimes I just feel like banging my head against the wall. I know that I am not the perfect house keeper and even that I don't keep things as shipshape as he would like, but I still do it and work on it. And it just bugs the hell out of me when he says stuff like that. So I had a little rant, we had supper and now I am posting. Tomorrow I work and he is headed out to see one of his friends and maybe get a new tattoo. Then in the afternoon we will go and see our friends A and G for supper. I hope the rest of the weekend holds less frustration and more communication and understanding. Blargh.

No comments: