Friday, January 23, 2009
Migraine Pain
Today did not turn out how I had planned. Not at all. Things started out ok, I got up feeling just a little sore from our arm work out but really feeling fine. I went to work and got everyone taken care of and got set up for the day. I also started to get a little head ache. I initially thought it was just tension, so I just worked on trying to relax my neck and shoulders. It was not helping, so I took some advil. Sometimes I will get a migraine and it starts out what I call a baby migraine and it is really obvious that is what it is, sometimes it sort of morphs into a migraine like today. I worked on getting it under control as much as I could while still attempting to be productive, I was doing lots of pressure point pressing on my eye and forehead. Finally my boss asked me to lay down, I guess I didn't look so good. I did leave early, after another worker took a lunch break, and I was fine with that, she needed to have a break. Driving home was a sucky, I was having a little bit of vision issues, so I drove slow and just payed really close attention. I got home and closed the curtains and laid down on the couch. Today it was quieter in the living room and that was a big deal. Most always a migraine will make me light sensitive, which I had today, but also and more unusually was the fact that I was super sound sensitive. It felt like I could hear every single noise in the clinic and somehow the noises were making me feel more nauseous. I was able to get things under control after a while and fell asleep. I am just getting going again now. I feel better, just not great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment