Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Punky

It has been a rough week...and it is only Wednesday. Monday I headed off to work and had a decent day, I started to feel not so good in the late afternoon, but really didn't think anything of it. Until Tuesday. I went to work, not feeling great, but thinking it would get better as the day went on. No such luck. I threw up and went home. Yesterday was not fun, but I was feeling somewhat better by the end of the day. Today I went to work again. No throwing up, but I sure didn't feel so stellar. I am glad it was my one short day of the month. Now I am home and drinking tea and resting. I still feel pretty punky, but at least I am not throwing up. Tomorrow is my regular day off and I am hoping to get all the way back to 100%. Then I work on Friday and the weekend. No other big plans to speak of, other than getting well.

No comments: