Sunday, January 11, 2009

SuNewDay

Today was a much better day. Don and I were able to talk more and get some more of the hurt feelings taken care of. We had a great time at our friends house last night. A made a great turkey soup and she and I made a quick beer bread together. Then after supper while the boys were talking we made fantastic cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies for dessert. YUM! Today we ran a ton of errands, but it was good to just be together. We went to the costco and both got a great deal on new phones. It was pretty exciting since we had not gotten new phones in probably four years or so. We got them all set up today, and Don is very excited about the camera part so he can take a picture of his bike and have that be the wallpaper for his phone. I still have to figure out exactly how to do that, but so far things have been pretty straight forward. We splurged a little and had lunch out at a chipotle and it was soooooo good. Not quite laughing planet good, but still good. Then we headed back to our town and got a few things for supper and for the week ahead. Yesterday Don got another tattoo on his leg. It is pretty cool and uses black and negative space. It is Eddy Merckx standing up on his bike looking back over his shoulder. Don was very excited and I think it looks good too. His leg was a little yucky yesterday afternoon, with blood and ink all over it, but it looks fine today. I had a little nap earlier, I didn't sleep very well last night, before I went to do kennel duty and now I am waiting on supper to be done. I am making a chicken and rice bake in the oven, so it was pretty easy. Just mix it up and put it in. Not a lot else planned for tonight. I think we will watch some bull riding, have some supper, and head to bed before too late. Back to work tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot, the new work out schedule starts tomorrow too. Don and I are going to work out together on the weight machine at home twice a week and I can do yoga one or two of the other days. I want to get some strength and fitness back, plus it would be nice to have toned, sexy legs at my wedding! I am pretty sure it will help with the not sleeping well too!

No comments: