Sunday, January 25, 2009
Of Clean Closets and Game Night
Yesterday I got up needing to do. Don had gone out for a bike ride and I decided to clean and reorganize my stuff in our closet. It really needed it. I spent most of the morning refolding and shelving, getting rid of things I never wear and generally just getting things tidy. I did encounter a lot of dust and cat hair, setting my allergies off but I was happy with the clean results and felt proud for getting it done. After Don got home and got cleaned up we headed out for a few groceries and errands. Then we came home and I made chocolate chip pumpkin bread to take over to our friends J and E's house. They live just a few houses down from us and were hosting a Wii game night. So we met up with them and A and G for delicious calzones and fun with the Wii. We all decided that real bowling would be pretty fun/funny too and have set up a date for doing that. It will be interesting to see how our Wii skills relate to real life. Don and I headed out a little early so we could go to a wine bar to take in some live music. The performer was one we had seen before and we both like, so it was nice. Then back home and more allergy medication for me and bed. Today we don't really seem to have a plan, we had talked about going to the coast, but it is supposed to be pretty rainy, so I am not sure what will pan out. So far we have done more cleaning (no surprise there) and more laundry (likewise). I still am feeling pretty congested so I wouldn't mind a laid back sort of day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment