Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MidWeek Update

So, its been a few days since I last posted. This is mostly because I am really struggling to get adjusted to this working out thing. I have been going to bed pretty early since I just feel so tired by the time I am done. Also lately I am starving. All the time. I eat lunch and a few hours later...I AM STARVING! Tonight I told Don, "we have to do the work out right now, or else I am going to have to eat something and then not want to do it." So off we went for arms. Things at work are going ok. Our little kitty Capoc is doing very well, he is very confident and loves his crazy play time. He is only allowed out in the back part of the clinic right now and under close supervision (he only weights about 2 1/2 lbs), so for now he spends part of the day in his cushy kennel. It is hilarious to watch him race around and attack his toys. He is very curious and seems to be looking for stuff to get into all the time! Typical kitten, he always finds something we haven't "baby-proofed". It does make the days go by a little faster with him to take care of. It is good to be home now and done with the work out. Now we are getting settled in for the night, tea and cinnamon rolls. I will be off to bed soon, I am still really tired and my little twig arms are really really tired.

No comments: