Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moving News

It is official now, my sister and her family are moving to England next summer...shortly after the wedding. I am excited for them to have this adventure but I am also really sad. We don't get to see each other very much already, and so much distance will only make it harder. Plus I wanted her to be nearer so that someday (maybe next year) when it is our turn to start a family she could be around to help and support me. Totally selfish reasons, me-me-me-me. At any rate, it is important to not focus on what we won't have or the distance. We can still talk and chat on the computer. So we will not loose that contact. Changes are always hard and there seem to be a lot of them going around. I keep on thinking someday things will settle down and life will be not so hard, but then I realize that this is life. And I just need to hope that I can learn to better cope and get through things.

No comments: