Sunday, December 7, 2008
Sunday Happenings
Today was a run around day. I got up early for kennels, then came home and we headed out. We had some errands and holiday shopping to do. After running around all day we came home and I left to do kennels. We were going to meet up with our "old friends" tonight, but they had to cancel. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and needed a stint placed for chemo, only they messed up and nicked her lung. So she is still in the hospital dealing with that. It is very upsetting and worrisome. Now we are home and had a catch-as-catch-can supper. I am not really ready for another work week to start, but I cannot not be earning any wages. Again I am just feeling down and am working hard to keep my head right and my attitude positive. I know better times are ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment