Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Take the *&@$% Packages!
Argh. OK, so my partner gets home to a hot supper ready to eat and then says he needs to go to a store for a superbig sale after diner but I cannot come. Fine, no biggie. Then he gets a package he needs to mail all ready to ship. I have one that needs to go out too. Our post office has an automated postal center that can be used at any time, even when the office is not open. He will be going very close to the post office to get to the store. He will not take the packages. He just "doesn't want to". Blargh! Can't I just take them tomorrow? he wants to know. Sure. Except I was not planning on going out because it is supposed to be crappy icy roads and it is my day off and if I don't have to go out I won't. I know it seems silly to be frustrated, but it just blows my mind that he will not just do it while he is out and in the vicinity and now I have to make a trip tomorrow. Save gas, save money, save time, save hassle. Argh. Whatever. Rant finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment