Monday, December 29, 2008

Structure and Routine

Today was a pretty good day. I have been feeling still pretty down for a while now and I know that, as much as I hate to admit it, structure and routine are good for me. Work was ok, we are getting a little bit more busy since the holidays are almost over and that makes the day go faster. Also the slippers I ordered for Don finally arrived and he likes them a lot. It rained a ton today but the sun even came out for a little while. I know we have a lot more rain to get through before spring arrives. I am thinking through and planning out an art project for our room, it will have some wirework and some collage techniques. I am still gathering some of the things I want to use, but I am excited for the idea. I just have to see it through. I had a good conversation with my highschool friend who live in Kentucky yesterday. We had not talked for a while, we were both busy and I was feeling sort of blah, but it was good to talk with her again. I really do wish we lived closer, I know it would make it easier. We are going to work on getting a more regular phone call schedule. Don and I don't really have any big plans for New Years. I think we will just end up staying home. His office closes early,mine doesn't, and we neither one are really keen on driving anywhere. So it looks like it will be a fairly quiet night...we might even stay up until midnight!

No comments: