Sunday, December 28, 2008
Return to Regular
The warming trend has kept up and now the snow is almost all gone. It has been raining off and on and is pretty windy. The weather reports all seem to have returned to a normal oregon winter with lots and lots of rain. So now instead of winter storm warnings we are all on flood alerts. We had a nice day yesterday, sort of a quiet most of the day. We did a few errands in the earlier part of the day, I read and Don watched some bowl games, and then had our friends A and G over for supper. We ended up staying up pretty late and talking for a while. Today I think is going to be pretty low key too. I got up sort of early today, I don't know why, but I feel like I could use some more sleep. I think it is a good thing that we don't really have anything planned for today. Back to work and regular schedules tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment